Are you ready to unleash your inner strength? Do you want to know what it takes to discover your potential and maximize it to the fullest despite your previous mental and abusive challenges? Esther Dankwah Foundation presents: ‘Recover your Strength!’ on Saturday the 12th of October in The Hague, the Netherlands. Take part in an empowering seminar alongside Esther Dankwah where likeminded influential people share insights, experiences and lessons dealing with sex abuse, especially of young teenagers.
Recover your Strength! is initiated by Esther Dankwah, Ghanaian Olympic champion and founder of Esther Dankwah Foundation. The foundation is committed to the prevention of child abuse and neglect. Through our programs, we strive to create a world where people (respectively children) are loved, happy and thriving.
How do you recover your strength after abuse? Esther Dankwah knows better than anyone what it is like to ultimately have to fight and “run” from poverty for her life to survive. Having survived sexual abuse in her childhood, she knows what it means to experience pain, shame, suffering and ultimately survival. That is why she is committed to underprivileged children especially children who have experienced domestic violence, rape and neglect.
- Interact with Esther Dankwah on her motivation for people who have gone through any form of abuse.
- Discover the signs and how to deal with a loved one who has gone through painful experiences.
- Find out how exercise can help you face heal mental challenges.
- Discover how to deal with the signs of danger to make the right decisions for healing.
- Discover your potential and how to effectively use it where your strengths are maximized.
Be a part of our conversations!
The program ends with a fundraising reception for the Esther Dankwah Foundation.
Location: Dryve Market (Waldorpstraat 17) Find out more via: www.dankwahfoundation.org